Wednesday 10 September 2014

57weeks(13months)post 1st op and 27weeks(6months post op)-

Last week I turned 13months post op(56weeks), I had my CT scan last Monday (we dont know the results yet), the scan actually wasn't too bad it just was the waiting in the waiting room and the bus to get to hospital that hurt a lot. After my scan we went to Birmingham Children's Hospital to see my friend who has her scoliosis Surgery, She was nearly one week post op and was looking great! BCH takes the more complex scoliosis surgeries in which the patients need  PICU after the operation. A lot of patients and me are very lucky really that we only needed HDU after the operation, I mean that was bad  enough for me let alone my family. I cannot begin to think of what parents of kids that need PICU would be like.

We managed to go to Barmouth in wales on Sunday, what lovely weather we had for the trip aswell. it was great to get away for the day really, I even managed to have a walk on the beach. I was tired and sore when we got home but it was all worth the lovely day!
Lately I been feeling really faint and lightheaded, and ive nearly fainted on a few occasion's,  Also I still feel tired when I do things, I take my dog for a walk and I cant even take him far as I just get tired, I am going to see my GP tomorrow to see if she can be any help as to why it keeps happening.
here's some photo's from my trip to barmouth with my family on sunday!
Kirsty xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment