Tuesday 23 September 2014

59weeks(13months) post op and 29weeks(6months) post 2nd op-

I haven't really had time to post anything in the past 2 weeks but here is what has happened. I saw my GP not last Thursday but the Thursday before as I kept going really faint, dizzy and just didn't feel right. Well after him taking my blood pressure, pulse and that, He said my blood pressure is really low and I was looking really pale and 'fragile' also kept mentioning my weight when he weighed me, Im now 42kg and I was around 49kg just before my second operation. Apart from being told I need to gain weight, he asked for a blood test to check if everything was ok, I asked f there was anything I could take for my lower back pain as it is bothering me but he said he would discuss it more when I see him next, I also have to now go see a CPN as my anxiety is getting really bad and out of control, its just everyday over the stupidest things so I have an appointment with her in early October..
Last Monday I had the blood test it was so painful and very hard to find a vein, I ended up being prodded in both my arms with the needle a good few times before anything decided to come out! I have gained a lovely bruise on both arms from that now haha! I had the results back and im apparently anaemic so im on iron tablets to help, I have to go for a follow up Appointment on Thursday not sure why though :)
Ive also been signed off doing anything for another 8weeks, I would love to be able to get on with my life without struggling like I am, I never thought I would struggle this much. Most of my friends are back to work in 3 months but here I am 2 operations, 13months on still finding things hard. I wish I could be like everyone else and just be able to just do things  and just be able to walk with out being tired, I guess life isn't just on my side right now:/
Ive been having trouble with my feet going dead and fuzzy, its happening quite a bit now, its weird I will be fine one minute and then the next they will just go. I had hoped it was just a phase and it would pass but I don't think it will.
As well as my ribcage and the area I was knocked over on, I also have noticed I am having like electric shock type feelings in my right lower back, near my hip it will come and go but its worse when I do things like attempt to muck out. im not sure why I am getting that feeling but it spreads to the side of my hips.
Well ill update you on Thursday when I see my GP!
Kirsty:) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment