Monday 29 September 2014

60weeks(14months) post 1st op and 30weeks(7months) post 2nd op-

Well I went to my follow up appointment with my GP and he thinks after seeing me and my blood test results (Although they are not too bad at the moment!) That i may have have Anorexia! How I can have Anorexia? I don't know as im not thin. I have weight on me but apparently not enough, being class as anorexic brings a whole load of new things, appontments, seeing more people, not to mention what my friends and other people will think, there is alot of bad stigma about anorexia, I think he suspected anorexia before I had my blood test as he kept asking about my eating habits and all.  My GP also says this is why im always cold and thinks it has a part to why my hands go a blue/purple colour all the time and why im tired.
I have been given some vitamin D tablet things to take, my Gp was constantly mentioning Anorexia can lead to osteoporosis and He is also stating this maybe the reason why im taking so long to recover from my operations, as im apparently not putting enough in my body to help my back fuse and for me to do normal day to day things.  Its kind of frustrating really, I want to be normal! Is it only me thinks im ok? I like my weight, I love my back, I hate that things are getting in my way, I want to lead a normal life, is that to hard to ask?
Anyway In order to be 'Healthy' I have to gain weight! to 50kg, in all honestly I don't want to, im happy and fine the way I am. When I see the CPN about my anxiety I have also have mention  all this as she may to a further assessment. I don't want to let anyone down by not gaining weight or anything if it going to help but I'm scared to,I don't want to get fat. :(

this was just a quick post really as I did say I would update you, ill post more as this week goes by!
Kirsty! :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment