Friday 29 August 2014

55 weeks(12months) post op and 25 week (6months) post op!-

Well it has now been 6 months since my second operation! I am getting there I know I am, its just taking its time. I still struggle with some daily tasks like showering and sometimes getting things off the floor but I know with time it will all work out.
I went shopping last week with one of my friends and I did struggle walking around and being on the bus, I didn't actually realise how much pain I was in until I got home, I was in agony. No matter how much pain relief I took helped.
Since my Appointment last week with my surgeon I have now got a date for my CT scan, its next Monday (1st September) I really do hope it comes back clear and I can just continue with my recovery. My back is hurting a lot around where they are doing the CT scan, its go to the point where I am taking 3 or 4 paracetamol at a time, im actually only allowed to take 1 1/2 paracetamol, no matter what I do the pain is not going:(
I had what was suppose to be my last laser treatment yesterday, it went well, I was in pain due to having to go on the bus but it was ok. my back and all still seems the same, I just think it is a matter of just trying to get used to it now, the laser was actually rubbed up and down my back yesterday the other times it was just hovered over it. my back felt very rock like, hard and no feeling. Everyone I see who looks at my scars says now neat they are, which is a bonus:) I have more laser in 6 weeks then again in December, apparently it is not worth just sitting and waiting around for my Pain Management Consultant as I don't think there is much other he can do than tablets.
here's to hoping next week brings good news
Kirsty:) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment