Tuesday 29 July 2014

51weeks(11moths)post 1st op and 21 weeks post the 2nd op-

Many things happened last week and I didn't have time to post really so here goes-
I have been trying to do some type of exercises  everyday, it is hard, im not as flexible and everything as I was before my operation but what I have noticed is that my lung function seems slightly better, that's got to be good right? I will do this military fitness test for NRC it maybe not turn out good but I am demand to try and have a go, I know the rest of the people have an advantage but I don't care
I started physiotherapy with my new physio Thursday, he isn't as easy going and laid back as my old one, he pushes you a lot, which I don't think is a good thing in moderation, I just don't want to be pushed too far, I see him again next Wednesday, the exact day when I turn 1 YEAR yes you heard it 1 year post op, I cannot believe that in nearly a week it would have been a year since my first operation. I also have Laser treatment next Thursday , my friend Millie is coming with me and my sister so it should be good, I haven't seem Millie in like a year! .:)
Another thing that is bothering me lately is people thinking that they think they know best. the truth and fact is that no-body does, its a part of life we are always continually learning.  the reason im saying this is because a person made a comment about small scoliosis curves, Apparently they cannot cause pain. But every persons scoliosis is their own, unique you will never find 2 alike at all. how does this person know that the scoliosis curves isn't causing pain? it is not her body so she cant say anything and cant judge. I'm also not saying I know everything because I certainly don't but i have done research and lived, experience this for the past 4 years, so i do know my fair share of things. my small scoliosis curve cause me a hell of a lot of pain, so i am example of what can stem of it. it Annoys me when people pre judge and think just because they aren't going through it or don't know about it that its ok to say wile things. its not on and shouldn't happen.
Kirsty xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment