Saturday 19 July 2014

49weeks(11months) post 1st op and 19weeks(4months)post the 2nd!-

I have received a phone call this week from my old physio giving me all the details of when I start with the new physiotherapist, it is for next Thursday, Apparently he knows what he is doing so it should turn out ok. Whilst we are on the topic on exercise I had my very first post op run..well slow jog... it felt so strange! At first it felt like someone was kicking me in the back but after a while that subsided, i'm hoping to get fit enough for this fitness test!
Thursday I had my Second lot of Laser treatment, im not too sure whether it is working...my back is still the same, I only have 2 treatments left I am worried that it wont work just like the cream, how weird would it be to go through the rest of my life with no/numb feeling on the whole of back, ribcage and over sensitive areas on my thigh, lower back.  I had to try and put some suncream on my back the other day, it was so vile. Nasty almost. I know people who are a few weeks/months post op and have felt some odd burning/random sensations on the backs where the nerves/muscles are healing yet I have had nothing...for 11months! I wonder why its happened this way for me, I know it probably couldn't have been helped or stopped. I guess the damage is done and we just have to try deal with it.
My lower back is so sore this week, im not sure if this is because I am doing more or what but I do know that taking Paracetamol for my back does noting, Its just basically like me just eating sweets. I have taken an Ibuprofen today one of the ones I was first give when I went to my GP at the start, it is 600mg and it hasn't made a difference.. hope it goes away soon!
Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment