Thursday 22 May 2014

41Weeks(10months) post op- Starting physio again...

I had a phone call on Thursday last week from the physio department at my local Hospital to see if when we were free for a appointment, Amazing they asked if we were free the next day (Friday) which we were so that was that! it turns out that my physio is thinking my legs are compensating for my new body and the way it has dramatically changed so I am starting in their gym just on the walking bars re-learning to walk properly again... so that will be for the 3rd time? I am really hoping that it will work but my physio did say until we start this they wont actually know if there is anything wrong with my hips,
 Also I have been using the Capsaicin (Zacin 0.025%)cream that my Pain management Doctor, Mt Kumar prescribed but so far it hasn't worked. I have been using it for around 4/5 weeks everyday, a few times a day and it has done nothing my back, thighs and my ribcage all feel exactly the same as before I started to use the cream, Im coming to the conclusion that it probably isn't going work, With the cream you are suppose to feel like a burning sensation because of the chillies but I don't feel ANYTHING at all which I think is strange...Maybe my hypersensitivity and Numbness is to bad for it? makes me wonder! I will most like get my mom to ring Mr Kumar's Sectary back and see if we can make another appointment as there is no point in me wasting my time with the cream if its not doing anything, we could be doing something that may work in that time:)
Ive nearly finished my course of Acid Reflux tablets I am so so hoping that it stops like it did the last time and I don't have to have the camera in my stomach, I know its to check that everything is ok but I really don't want it! even my GP said its not very nice and that is saying something. I still feel sick time to time but at least its not coming up.
I would love to know what its like to be normal but then again its probably overrated!
Kirsty xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment