Wednesday 14 May 2014

40weeks(10months)post 1st op and 10 weeks post 2nd op-

Its the Start of the show season in the horsey world! everyone is getting their horses ready and going to shows etc, yet I am sitting here drinking a hot chocolate typing this. show jumping is tonight, one thing that I love to do and really enjoyed last year but I am still un able to yet I am not even aloud to have a little trot or a canter which is very annoying and upsetting. I would love to be able to get on a horse and do everything I used to. You're probably wondering why I am typing al this well, this is just one of the many feelings and frustrations you as readers may be feeling whether it is because of your operation or  restrictions with pain.  It is totally normal to feel this way, its nothing you can help either we have go through some major things and really it cant be rushed, something that will just take its time. although it is hard! we just have to keep thinking of what we (and our bodys) have been through and how far we have come!
While I was on my phone earlier I saw a saying that I loved so I thought id share it- "A Smile is a curve that sets everything straight!" being positive and smiling helps to get through the tough times. its hard I know but I believe that it can make a difference!
kirsty xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment