Thursday 8 May 2014

39weeks(9months) post op and 9 weeks post the second op-

Its been 9 weeks since my second operation WOW! I haven't came on my Dyhydrocondine yet all i did stop was the morphine a week or so after the operation. I don't know if it is because my lower back is hurting a lot lately so i need them or the fact i am scared to come off them, i just keep having "What happens if i stop them and my back starts to hurt again?" pop into my head everytime i think about it. i do not what my pain to be as bad as it used to be, before the operation as it was so un-bearable and i felt like i couldn't do anything and i was constantly letting everyone down. I hated the thought of people thinking i was faking my back because i wasn't, having a spinal deformity isn't easy and i don't want anyone thinking it is.

With international Scoliosis Awareness day coming up in a month or so I would LOVE to raise more awareness. Why? your probably thinking.. Well this is because i don't think there is enough information Available for people who have Scoliosis or Kyphosis or parents who have kids with it. I mean i used to have a lot of people staring at me etc and i just don't see why it has to be now. i don't know exactly what I will do YET but i'm sure ill come up with something!
kirsty:) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment