Thursday 27 March 2014

33weeks(8months) post 1st op and 3 weeks post 2nd op-

The sickness is back again, just like it did with my first operation. It is everyday and it is really taking a toll on my body, I'm constantly feeling Ill and tired, I hate this feeling. Last time I was 16weeks post op when I decided to tell my consultant about it but I'm not going to wait that long this time, I see him on the 14th april so i will mention it as it is not something I can put up with and I really don't think it is good for the body either. Last time he gave me some tablets and said that if I was still being sick after the tablets had finished i would have to have a camera in my stomach to see if everything is ok. I am hoping it's going to be like last time and he gives me the tablets again, they did help and after they finish I did feel sick sometimes but I was actually never sick but I guess I only stopped those in January time do it wasn't a long time. I am hoping he doesnt just go for the camera since it has happened again as it just sounds scary really.
I'm also going to ask if I can go back to physio as I'm struggling with my recovery,I was struggling with the first one but I guess the second has knocked me back loads. I want to be able to get the most out of my back or well what's left of it and I just don't feel like I am getting that by my self. I did start physio at 7/8weeks post op but the my physio was giving me exercise I shouldn't have been doing as it could have affected the fusion so I was advised to stop going,  I'm now glad I took the paper she gave me with the exercises on to my consultant as we would have never of known othewise.
Kirsty:)xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment