Wednesday 19 February 2014

28weeks(7months!!)post op-

On Monday (17th) I had my CT scan i was told to be expecting to wait atleast a few weeks for the scan but infact I only waited 1 week! It wasnt actually that bad we waited a while in the waiting room for awhile because of a few emergencies but the scan it self only took a few minutes which was great also it wasnt as noisey or as inclosed as an MRI scanner which im thankfull for.
We have to ring monday to get an appointment to see the consultant again, hopefully I don't have to wait long as my neck is hurting a lot still and I'm finding no relief!

On the plus side of this all Tuesday saw me 7months post op, I'm hoping once my neck is all sorted I can start to ride my ponies again. Slowly but surely as the weeks go by I'm starting to get better, it's taking awhile (a lot longer than some people) for me to adjust and I am still finding it tiring and hard to walk a good distance but I think if I keep at it I'll be able to soon!
Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment