Wednesday 18 December 2013

19weeks post op-

I am 19 weeks post op yesterday! Every week is getting better I am starting to be able to do more for my self also I am starting to feel better but I am still unable to walk far or do much outside I can't wait to be able to get everything back to the way it was even though it's going to take a while. I do miss being around my friends and just going on a hack on the ponies, I hate just sitting in the house all day I get so frustrated and bored because before even though my bad hurt so much and i got out of breath easily I still did everything as I wasn't going to let it beat me!
Hopefully if I keep trying to go for little walks and trying to do a little more each day I won't get so tired and by the time I'm 6months post op I should be able to go shopping or something with my friends.
Kirsty xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment