Friday 14 November 2014

66weeks (15months) post 1st op and 36weeks (8months) post 2nd op-

Well I know this hasn't got a lot to do with my back but in ways in kind of does... I went to see my CPN last Monday and she said I'm doing ok with my food diary and at least I'm trying with it, she wants me to carry on doing my food diary but now adding how I feel etc and if it's a bad day (not a lot of food) she has given me too other sheets of paper to fill in, i find it really hard to express my emotions, even writing them down, some parts of me thinks if people know how I feel they will get into all my business which is something I do not want. I am also allowed to weight myself only once every 3 weeks mind ou but I guess that's ok, I have been given some stuff to read on anorexia
And anxiety so I have Ben having a look through them, she said all the stuff I'm doing at hope (food diary, thoughts and everything) are so she can get more of an understanding so she can reffer me on to secondary care.
Also this week I have seen my GP, I seem to be seeing her every few weeks. I have been asking her about anti depressants again as my anxiety is quite bad but she is adamant that I am not taking them, she keeps saying that there will be too many side affects with my weight and build which is frustrating. She even came out with that they have in the past gave children antidepressants so I just don't get why I cannot have any then? My CPN really wants me to take them as she feels I'll benefit from them a lot.

Nothing really has happened with my back over the last couple ot weeks, I havent been up to much but my shoulder blade is hurting a lot still:/ i really honestly don't know what to do. I just hope physio and everything would hurry up so I can see if they help! I also really hope the next time I see mr mehta I came rise my horse and everything again, I am really missing it ALOT, my horse isn't young now and he seems to be aging very quickly, he has athritis in all 4 legs which isn't good at at all!
Kirsty xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment