Thursday 19 June 2014

45weeks(10months) post 1st op and 15weeks(3months post op)-

My Physio has gone to France for a few weeks so I get until 7th July off going to physio, I'm still doing the exercises she left me to do but they are only trying to walk up the stairs properly and still trying to work on my walking, i am determent to get better, I want to be do everything again as I hate just still at home doing nothing, its starting to get really annoying boring and just not me at all but i know im not well enough to get a job or anything yet.
My sister is seeing Mr Mehta on Saturday for her MRI results, we are al hoping everything is fine and its all clear, Im guessing we are going to have a few appointments there for both of us in the next few weeks but they are all necessary.
Not much has happened over this past week, its been quite boring. My newer scar has started to irritate me again so i am hoping this laser treatment is going to help it i just hope we are not at the hospital for it next Thursday long as its very big areas they are treating.
I also have notice i am starting to just get my appetite back, i didn't eat a lot before the operation as i constantly felt full and i think it was due to have big my curve was but now i am eating slightly more which i guess is a good thing.
well heres to hoping next week isn't so boring!
kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment