Sunday 22 March 2015

84weeks (20months) post my 1st op and 54weeks(12months) post my 2nd operation-

Gosh well what a busy busy 2 weeks! I haven't really had time to think to be honest, to start with I had my mental health assesment the day after I posted last well let's just say that was eventful and not what I was expecting at all, with everything that is going on and with my age they are reffering me to a eating disorder consultant, as they only have a eating disorder nurse (I'll see her too!) and they feel I need more help, with the bmi I had (17) they wanted to admit me into the hospital for a few weeks but because I said no, they have sent their home treatment team around my house twice a week untill I am able to be n outpatient again, the doctoring saw also has put my name on the waiting lists for a bed on 2 separate eating disorder units as she feels it would really benefit me, because my bmi isn't 16.5 or below they thankfully can't force me so it's my choice:). The doctor also upped my flouxetine upto 40mg and I aim struggling tocope as I'm so tired and drained which I wasn't before hand, I've also saw my dietitan on Thursday (4days ago) and she has gave me some great tips on how to up my food intake and face my many fear foods!:) I also have somehow managed to gain 1.4kg!! Which everyone says is good! I'm 41.4kg now, I'm not so sure on how I feel about it as I haven't ate any more than I was before... Hmmm
I had my ct scan on my lower back Monday, hopefully we will get the results back sooner rather than later as my back is super sore:(

There's not much else going on with me ATM, as you can tell I lead a very very exciting life....not!!!
Kirsty xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment